Quality Assurance Jobs, Career Outsourcing Limited Jobs
Provision of leadership in clinical care, supervision of clinical staff to ensure superior quality of care delivery and spearhead design and implement high standards in delivery of care, develop and implement strategies, policies, protocols and procedures to maintain satisfactory outcomes and contribute to profitability
- Liaise with the GM, Health in the development and implementation of a formal clinical quality and patient safety program
- Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive care strategies, initiatives and programs that will lead to the achievement of quality patient care and growth.
- Providing guidance to franchise owners and ensure an effective staff management process for the facilities in place and is operational; recruitment, induction/orientation, training, performance management, discipline and growth and development, while keeping clinical staff current with up to date clinical information and practices
- Ensuring that clinical operations comply with established standards and regulations
- Participates in budget development.
- Support the procurement processes of clinical items for the medical centres
- Conduct internal and external controls to monitor the performance of the section and take prompt action to maintain quality service
- Bachelor Degree in a related filed.
- At least 5 years’ experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.